I recorded the movie Annie the other day, and we finally got around to watching it today. Once the first musical number came on Roxy jumped up and went to find her dress so she could dance. She is just like Cherie was, anytime music starts playing she gets up and dances (though she hasn't found a good pair of white boots with fringe down them-remember those?) She was singing so loud that Meg kept having to turn up the volume and then finally just yelled at her to stop singing. the other day Roxy was singing and Cooper came up to me and whispered in my ear "Mom, Roxy is the worst singer in the world " I don't know if she has much of a chance- hopefully the Merrell blood doesn't take over, only our mom could enjoy the "singing" that occurred around the piano at FHE!!
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
6 comments:
Roxy's still young, maybe with rigerous(sp?) singing lessons and musical study she can beat her genetics.
Roxy's cute! She sounded good to me, but then again, I'm clearly not a singer myself.
I tried to rack my brain and could not remember for the life of me who Bobby Fielder was. Was he in our grade?
Yes, Sarah has red hair--Mark's side. That Roxy is cute as she can be.
lins- bobby fielder was the big bend basketball player, remember we use to drive around trying to find him?
I see Cooper has inherited Todds tact.
Sean
Oh, that's right! I forgot about that!
You went to our class reunion...you must tell me what people were up to!
Post a Comment