Friday, March 21, 2008

beat up

I am in the process of being beaten up by a 2 year old! I am trying to do some computer stuff and she wants to watch tv, all the other kids are playing with their cousin. She keeps hitting me with her fist and I have scratches all up my arm. She even grabbed me by the jugular and sqoze (is that a word?) I just keep laughing and typing, I probably should put her in time out but its been so funny. The kids just came in pretending to be bears and hunters and she keeps spitting at them and throwing punches. Now she is pleading with me "please please watch tv" Will I give in? Will throw her in her room? Tune in next time.

1 comment:

amber said...

I was laughing my head off when I read that, especially the part where she sqoze?? your jugular, I say give her some ice cream and a pillow and settle her in for a nice long movie.