Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter




We had a great Easter weekend. Saturday we had the big Easter egg hunt at Grandma Greats, lots of cousins to play with. Saturday night Todd went to Wal Mart to buy the basket stuff. He came back with 3 bags full of stuff. Last year I think I only spent about $5!! While we were hiding the baskets Meg started coming up the stairs, I grabbed her and ran back down-thankfully she was half asleep. Cooper had told me the night before that he knew that the Easter Bunny was going to hide his basket really hard, so we found a hard spot-he couldn't find it so I had to lead him to it. on Saturday night roxy was getting out of the car and somehow fell. She landed right on her forehead and now has a huge bump and a cut under her nose. Great for pictures.

5 comments:

::lindsay said...

Your kids are so cute. They look so excited about their Easter baskets. So funny about Cooper's basket. I think the Easter bunny will have to start hiding our kids' baskets too.

amber said...

Cute pictures, too bad we all can't afford so much Easter candy like you guys.

The P*dunc's said...

Hey Tiffany! This is Kristen. It is so great to see your kids (on your blog). Camilla is so beautiful! I think her and Ellie are only a day apart, right? So cute! Where are you all building your new house? I forget.

tiff said...

Kaysville.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

i am so glad that you found my blog! I am addicted to blogging! Camilla is so dang cute! I wanted to see her on easter, but I had a bad cold and didn't want to pass it on...