I saw this interesting new page element and decided to let you, the viewers, put your mark on my blog. I tried to think of a provacative question to poll yall with. I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the poll to close.
Its here, high speed internet now graces my computer! The pressure is really on, I now must combine text with equally good pictures. The problem I'm finding is that there are not a lot of good pictures of my family. I mean millions of people could potentially view this blog- my kids (and especially me) need to be up to par. So, here are a few pictures.
This picture didn't go where I wanted it to. I guess I have a few more kinks to work out, now I just look like a fool.
1 comment:
Celeste looks like Rock Band is making her sick- just joking
Post a Comment