Okay here it goes-sorry for those who know me well it might be kinda boring.
1. I'm a Twilight series fan. I even went so far to go to the midnight book sale when Eclipse first came out. At least I wasn't dressed in a prom dress like all the other high school girls were, and while they were walking down the runway in a Belle look- a- like contest I let everyone around me know that I could of looked better in a prom dress.
2. I've been growing my hair out for almost 3 years now- its only a little past my shoulders.
3. I love to eat. I eat huge portions and can't stand to wait in line at potlucks. As soon a the prayer is said, I hurry and get in line, usually with the teenage boys. I never grab plates for my kids, just load mine and shout directions to Todd on what he should put on the kids plates.
4. I am a huge BYU fan. In college I would go to football games alone and sit by myself. I never missed a home game the whole time I was at BYU. This year I even got to talk to JT(jonathan tavernari) and touch his hand, unfortunately I was 8 months pregnant, unshowered, and had a bad case of pink eye.
5. I might be one of only ER fans left. I still never miss a show and make Todd sit through them with me. I even still lay in bed after and think about what is going to happen with the characters and make up new storylines for them.
6. I love to read the Ensign. there are few months that I don't read it cover to cover. Its very therapeutic for me, I bawl over almost every article.
7. I'm still gaga over my husband. I still look at him and think he is hot. I still call him at least 15 times a day, mostly with nothing to say. I'd rather be with him more than anyone else.
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
5 comments:
Amber and I used to stay up late and watch ER in the red room on the smallest tv they made in those days. Man that show came on late. I remember being so tired but we just couldn't resist.
I thought you would rather be with me than anyone else, I definately know you still think I'm hot anyways.
The Eclipse series is definatley amazing, I never heard about these parties or you better believe I would be there!
Tiff how romantic you are. I knew all seven things...I love that.
Tiffany!!! Holy cow...I saw Amber's blog and found yours...where are the photos of YOU!!! You have the cutest family. Have you played softball lately? I've been thinkin' about gettin on a team this summer...just like the good ol' days!!! Loved roamin the outfield with you!!! stnelsoncrew.blogspot.com
Post a Comment