Todd is back in town. None of you knew he was even gone because I was too afraid to post it and then have someone try to rob our house or try to steal me. He had to go to AZ for a work emergency. All week alone...with the kids...it's been a long time since he's traveled and I'm not use to it anymore. The worst part is sleeping. I stay up super late (hence all the weird comments most of you got on your blogs at night) and then get up cranky, I have to fix breakfast (todd has been doing it since we moved here), and the cycle continues every day with me getting crankier and crankier. When I saw him at the airport a Huge smile spread across my face (cheesy I know) and he had never looked so cute to me-it might be the lack of sleep or the fact that I'd been trying to keep my temper under control for so long I was feeling delirious-no, he just looked hot! Life is so much easier with a husband, and even better when you get to go to lunch with your Ya Ya's and then listen to Conference in the car with no one talking to you! Life is good.
2 comments:
lunch was great...so good to see you.
I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only cranky mom! By the way, what's a Ya Ya?
Post a Comment