Here are a few things my kids have said to me this past week.
#1. Meg, looking at me all excited, "mom, are you going to have a baby?!" What the heck, where is this coming from- she was looking right at my stomach too- I think for having four kids my stomach is pretty flat. If she thinks I look pregnant now she should have seen me in my early college days, I weighed more after my freshman year than I did 9 months preggo with my fourth (I am totally serious).
#2. Todd's truck was in the shop so we drove his work 12 passenger van to PG. I took the kids to get their pictures taken and while I was driving I kept hearing Cooper in the back saying "yikes!" Finally, he says, " mom you must be only good at driving your own van huh" I guess I was braking a little abruptly and taking corners a little fast, but you know how it is driving a new car for the first time, it takes a while to figure out all the kinks-I guess I was scaring the heck out of him.
#3. Last, but unfortunately not the last time it'll be said by her, Meg wanted me to open a box of stuff I didn't want her in, so I said no. She then starts getting really mad (steam coming out of her ears) and yells, "mom I am going to hit you and then I'm going to kick you!!" I then told her she was going in her room and was grounded . She then takes off running so I can't catch her and runs outside and hides. This girl is going to be the death of me!!!
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
3 comments:
and you wonder why Zack and I haven't had children yet....
will you PLEASE post your recipe for your pizza dough? i called you and emailed you and NO Response...but alas, you do update your blog!
Thanks!!!
Sorry Tiff, I guess it is my fault that you have a child similar to yourself. In one of my crazy moments, in the heat of battle with you I wished you would have a child just like yourself. But I think you were a little tamer than Meg appears to be. Love Mom
Post a Comment