I know this may be cheesy but I don't know of any other way to say Happy Birthday than to let all your friends know that it is your birthday. I want to say that I love you and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I could have never imagined to have married somebody so hot. Thanks for all you do and I hope you have a good birthday eventhough you have to spend it all day with Roxy. Love Todd
11 comments:
I didn't mean to delete that last one. Happy Birthday Tiff! Hope that you get to do something fun!
Tiff....did you write this? just kidding. Happy Birthday! I could never have imagined being friends with somebody so hot.
How sweet Todd. I love you TIFF happy birthday. I hope you have a great day.
Happy Birthday Tiff! I hope you have a great day!
Happy belated! I miss you. You were so much fun to talk to. we should plan a get together!
Happy birthday Tiff!!! Sorry I would call you but I don't get service at work. Hope you have a good day
I can't believe I spent an hour on the phone with you today and never remembered it was your birthday!!!! My excuse is I rarely know what day it is no matter what and if it makes you feel better I also forgot to pick my neighbor up from school today! Whoops!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Tiff, a day late! That was a sweet post, Todd!
Hey, Happy birthday!
I hope it was fabulous. I'm so glad we can keep in touch through our blogs! how fun.
I think of you every time I here OMD.. 'don't you even have me on your mind!!!' :) ah, the glory days.
loves,
H
Happy Birthday Tiffany! I hope you had a fun time on you special day!
Post a Comment