I was out dumping the garbage bags and was about to take the garbage can to the curb, when I thought "is tomorrow Friday or Thursday", (fri is our pick up day). I stood there and thought and thought trying to remember what day it really was. Usually, I can tell by the tv shows that were on the previous night, but last night there was nothing that I really "watch" (I half watched Pushing Daisies and read a book). I looked at my neicghbors and none of them had any cans out-what day is it!! I finally had to go look on the calendar and had to read my notes on the particular days to know day it is (kids had to be picked up early today- Thursday) Today is Thursday-tomorrow is garbage day, I better get it out there.
p.s. I also blanked out on my phone number this morning. I was leaving a message for a girl to call me back and as I started saying the number I realized I was just giving her random numbers! I had to start over twice, I finally got it right, and then sheepishly hung up and called myself an idiot!!
p.s.s or is it p.p.s. I just remembered a worse incident involving my phone number. I had to call my singlels ward bishop and tell him I was getting married and needed an interview. He didn't know me and this was firstt time I ever talked to him. As I was leaving the message I told him my phone number so he could call me back. I hung up and realized that I gave him a bogus number so I called him back and left another message telling him , sorry wrong number this is the right number. I hung up and realized, it was the wrong number again. I could not get it strait in my head at this point I had NO CLUE what my real number was. I sat and thought and when I finally had it I called back again and apologized and stumbled 2 or 3 times, finally giving the right number. Can you imagine coming home and listening to those messages??!!! YIKES!
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
6 comments:
So Funny, So True! Welcome to my life! I can't stop laughing!
Yeah. I kept thinking yesterday was Friday. My excuse is that I have been reading vampire books again and am a little out of it! By the way, it's p.p.s. Can't wait to see you guys when Gayle and Lorraine come home!!!!!
you better start eating more blueberries and omega 3
Oh my gosh I seriously have tears I'm laughing so hard. That's funny Tiff.. all of it.
30's been rough on you huh? :)
We should get together you know.. we live so close!
Your little chubby baby is delicious!! so cute!
Tiff! I am so glad that you posted this! I have had so many memory issues since the last baby and I'm beginning to feel like I'm literally losing my mind!! I forgot to pick up Adri from school early yesterday on an early out day!
Tiff--you sound just like me--I can never remember my phone number...or my social security number.
Post a Comment