Wednesday, October 29, 2008

8

That, my friends, are the number of soiled diapers laying around my house at this moment. Yes, I did go around and count them. No, I did not pick them up and throw them away, they are all still laying there!

7 comments:

tiff said...

she wait until I get home to pick them up. at least i don't have to change them. Todd

Carrie said...

Yeah, Todd, the least you can do is throw them away!!

Carrie said...

HOLY CRAP!!!! That sholud be the caption. Why not turn those into some kind of fuel and try it in your car.

Jason and Kristin said...

I just ran over the one i left in the garage. Life is so hard sometimes. Nothing like cleaning it up twice.

Heather said...

Oh man.. sounds like you need a break!! :)

Melissa B. said...

Tiff, it must be in our genes...diaper pick up is part of my 5 minute pick up before bed!

Carrie said...

That "HOLY CRAP!" comment that says it's from me, is not from me!! That was Matt - he never takes credit for his obnoxious remarks. Or maybe you knew it was from him because it was obnoxious!