Friday, October 31, 2008

It's her birthday

Today is Amber's birthday. I tried to upload some pictures that I had scanned, but apparently I'm not technologically advanced enough yet to accomplish such a task. So, happy birthday to you, you smell like a monkey, and you look like one too.
I did, however, mangage to upload a picture from the web that greatly resembles us. So just pretend this is us, picture us out in the barn sitting on hay bales and the tractor posing like the models we always knew we could be.
this is us 10 years from now with our momma hair cuts and posing for a picture at Glam Shots.We are now senior citizens posing for the ML Herald showing how even grandmas can stay fit and have fun doing it.

P.S.
Meg says, "amber you are really nice and I like you."
Cooper says, "I hope you have a good birthday and I like your kids."

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That was hilarious, Tiff!

amber said...

you wish you looked like that blonde! ha

Heather said...

You crack me up.
Happy Birthday Am!!