We finally got motivated enough to finish our backsplash and buy some cabinet knobs and pulls. I got a screamin deal on the knobs at Lowe's online. o.67 for the knobs and o.97 for the pulls. I ended up only paying a little over $40 and I had 51 to buy! I still get a rush of adrenaline just thinking about it.
Todd's boss' brother had some antique tin scraps laying around in their warehouse and said that we could have them. they are slightly different colors so we will most likely paint them both a pewter color.
Two Bean Tamale Pie
17 years ago
15 comments:
Wow, your kitchen looks AMAZING!!!
Love it! I love indoor brick. My friend has a whole brick wall in her kitchen. Her house was built in the early 1900's.
Tiffany--that is stunning, you little decorator you! I absolutely love it! Is the backsplash real brick?
Wow that really added alot to your kitchen, it looks great. So when are you going to invite Zack and I over to dinner to get a good look at it?
It's looks great!
That looks really great!
I'm drooling over your kitchen. It makes me want a new kitchen.
This backsplash is a winner! Wow! I love how it really fits with your country theme. Love Mom
That is gorgeous. I love the colors in the kitchen. I keep telling Mark I want white cabinets someday. I love the way they contrast the dark granite.
wow! I loooooovvvvvvvvveeeee your kitchen, I love that back splash and I love you :D
Tiff! I love it. I saw the greatest idea in the latest Better Homes & Gardens, they did an acid treatment on some tins and it looks really cool. I'm going to do it for our backsplash. Painting it would look really great too. I love the tins! Way to go, you guys always make stuff look so great. TALENTED!
Your kitchen is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for letting us come see it in person!
You are so dang talented! I love your kitchen! We need to get together since you live closer!
Love It Love It Love it! Thanks for sharing. Hummm. . . if I had a kitchen.... I would invite you over for ideas.
what a crative person you are!!!! not even one comment on how talanted your good looking husband is. Todd
Post a Comment